Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 10 years ago

Do you think Lindsay Lohan painted "F*** Y**" on her fingernail especially for the judge or for fashion's sake?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

She is a spoiled drama wannabe queen. She has never taken the court/legal system seriously, until now. She thinks she is above any laws. The remark on her finger nail was immature and insulting. Her facial expression when she heard the very first sentence was priceless. While the judge was talking before that, Lindsay was looking over her shoulder, trying to talk to her lawyer and doodling. I would have given her more time in jail. The judge did a great job. Lindsay will probably get loaded before her actual day to jail.

• lowjoy
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

She is a disgusting female, and wants locking up and the key throwing away. They get a little fame, and then play on it. If I was her Mother I would give her a damned good thrashing, and lock her in her Room until she grew up, and made to know what the words "Right and Wrong" really mean . One spoilt brat.

• 9 years ago

This spoil plonker is her own worst enemy. Lucky for her the judge did not spot here insult on her nail as she would have got herself another 90 days in the nick.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Oh, she did it for the Judge.

She deserves the time, though. Just because she is a Hollywood celebritard doesn't give her immunity from the real world.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Varcan
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

It was probably meant for her lawyer who couldn't get her out of the jail time. At least, not yet anyway.

• That's priceless. Of course it was for the judge, but maybe the slight inconvenience will teach her something.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Spoilt Brat she is

• 9 years ago

BOOFUS says she is a Russian spy

• 9 years ago

oh she's just fuucked up.. child actor.. its a bubble your brought up in and when it ends you loose it.. i'd like to say poor girl but fuuck it.. i hope she gets banged up in jail!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because she has mental problems and she is an attention whore.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.