promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
JD1985 asked in HealthWomen's Health · 10 years ago

What is wrong with me?!?! Back achs, lower stomach pains, and really tender breast?

Ok I am going to rule out pregnancy right now because my husband had a vasectomy 2 months ago so i pretty much doubt its that. But I had my period 2 and a half weeks ago and for a week now i have been having some back pain mostly in the lower back and then sometimes on my upper back, Also been experiancing really tender breast and mild lower abdominal pains. nothing major at all I am just tired of feeling like this .. I have been VERY VERY tired every morning. And also every morning at around 5 am i have to go to the bathroom really bad and i think its weird to go at around the same time every morning and i dont drink much at night. can someone tell me what might be going on please?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

wow, I am 39 weeks pregnant and you just described my life - ha ha :) I would say it is surely related to the female parts though. Maybe hormonal. Maybe a thyroid/gland issue. I would talk to an OB first and then relate to someone who deals with body chemistry. I advise seeing someone who specializes in homeotherapy or naturpath. I had many difficult symptoms that could have been anything when I was younger ( chronic fatigue, aches, soreness, etc..) and The naturpath toke the vitamin path which helped. she also delved into some acupuncture which literally cured me. Good luck!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

You will have to attempt to scan both the day earlier than your interval is anticipated or after your interval is overlooked. Doing it after its overlooked gets you the first-rate outcome feasible. However, now not all females produce adequate of the being pregnant hormone for the at house exams to paintings appropriately. Best technique to discover out is to get blood paintings performed! Hope this is helping!

• 10 years ago

It may be hormonal, and you say you won't be pregnant so I'm pretty stumped because thats the conclusion i would have jumped to, it sounds like it could be your hormones maybe a symptom of PMS.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Pre menstrual syndrome,menapause or cystitis.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

I ADVISE U TO TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST...THEY SELL THEM AT THE DOLLAR TREE

• 10 years ago

well go to your doctor-he or she will tell you your definate condition.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.