Could I find a job that would be related to environmental engineering?

I'm MSc student and I really want to find a job

Favorite Answer

If you have an environmental engineering degree you can certainly find a job. The US-EPA is hiring as fast as they can. There are a lot of openings all over the country, as long as you are willing to go where the job is. This of course is dependent on what your degree is in. An MSc in environmental studies is not an equivalent degree, so you'd have to be awfully lucky AND good.

well the EPA doesnt only hire engineers they hire many diff people with diff backgro.

People seem to think just becuase ur degree is in engineering u r the best and that's not always the case. You degree can be in environmental science or studies and you can mean just as much to a company as a engineer.

Just be prepared to work really hard.

In your field u most def can find a job related to environmenal engineering. You will be exposed to many environmental engineeering projects. You will get a direct chance to see what engineers do because you will be part of a team to complete the project.

If your truly interested in engineering I would suggest getting a BS in it

Source(s): engineering student