How to keep faith in God while trying to get pregnant?

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for a little over a year now, and in that time, it seems like everyone around me keeps getting accidentally pregnant. It's like I can't log into facebook anymore without seeing someone announce their pregnancy or post pictures of their newborn! I mean, this one... show more My husband and I have been trying to conceive for a little over a year now, and in that time, it seems like everyone around me keeps getting accidentally pregnant. It's like I can't log into facebook anymore without seeing someone announce their pregnancy or post pictures of their newborn! I mean, this one girl I was friends with on there put in her status update that 5 different guys wanted her and she didn't know what to do... a few weeks later, she's 3 weeks pregnant. She's the kind of girl who can barely take care of herself, let alone a baby!

And over the course of the last 10 years, I've had to sit by as my sister gets pregnant by literally every boyfriend she's had (I'm not exaggerating at all; she got pregnant her first time having sex, and while on every form of birth control imaginable). She's had 3 abortions in the last year alone. It really hurts me to see all this with her. To make matters worse, she knows my husband and I are trying, and she thinks something's wrong with me because it hasn't happened yet. She keeps asking my mom when it's going to happen, and she actually went (behind my back) and had some of her eggs frozen and got her doctor's permission to be a surrogate, "just in case."

It's just really hard to keep faith in God at a time like this, with all the females who get pregnant with children that they can't or won't take care of. Why does God put a baby into someone who is just going to have an abortion, or much worse, give birth and then abuse or even kill the child, or someone who's so addicted to drugs/alcohol that the baby is born with severe problems and may not even survive? Why does He give babies to those who just want children to trap their significant other, or to stay on welfare? And why, as all this is going on, are couples who would make good parents denied children???