Is it bad if there is a spider bite on the vagina next to the hole?

the next day i recieved soreness on the same side as the bite but up a little close to the pelvic bone. I drained a little fluid out of the bite but it still hurts. Ive had it for two days now.

i was asleep.

at the time i was in palmdale ca and their are plenty of deadly spiders.

Favorite Answer

Well if its a venomous spider then it is bad. But if it only a household one then no it wouldn't be bad - plus the don't bite. Just wondering how did it bite you in that particular place?

oh god. i had one spider chew on my face below my eye and it looked like i became socked undre my eye. what i did became squeeze each and every of the gooey stuff out and then placed some alcohol on it for a bout 5-8 seconds and then placed neosporn on it and it is going away in a pair nights

• Rita V

CHEYENNA, this bite could have been anything it gets really swollen and redness or heat ,numbness, just to be sure you family doctor should look at you looking at it could not been not as easy as having the dr, looking at it Good Luck Rita V

Source(s): Retired Nurse

nice.

maybe you can now climb walls, and maybe your vagina will start spraying web *cue spiderman theme tune*

what country are you in?

there are no spiders i the uk that are poisonous. and if you're in a country where spiders are poisonous, you should have gone to hospital straight away.

Well I'm sure not everyone likes their vagina being bitten, but I guess it depends on what kinda spider it was. Maybe you should visit your doctor?

How does that even happen?

Source(s): WTF