Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailPassword and Sign In · 1 decade ago

login to my yahoo account?

I have sent you more at one email in the past 24 hours what was more at three days yet, and I still have not see more what about this in all about this email address what is (migueldelacruz51@yahoo.com), what is telling me, that this account is not in valid.

This account what I have for more at 10 year and for the past one week I cannot log in more all what this is telling me, invalid ID or Password or if I sent one email to this address (migueldelacruz51@yahoo.com) what this me then telling all the time, this email is not excited in all.

At this email is my business for the past 10 years and all have on this email all my documents what I need to running my business in all.

So let me know what is going on with this address in all and why I cannot more login at this account then.

Thanks for your time

Miguel

• Walken
    Favorite Answer

Sounds like your Yahoo! Mail account was dis-activated due inactive :( Don't even email Yahoo! because they will not response. The only option that you can use to create a new Yahoo! Mail account..

• micco

My Yahoo Account

Rayh13045@yahoo.com

RonAlt602@yahoo.com

Apppassword

due to rain and weather conditions my computer has not been able to connect due needing a new phone line needing to be installed and afterwards the phone wiring caused the modem to burn out and could not get repair for 3 weeks thank you I have had this account sine july 2003

toby15147@yahoo.com

SO FAR IT HAS BEEN IMPOSSIBLE, EVEN AFTER USING THE CODES SENT TO MY CELL PHONE. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry do not understand

need help ging in my email at yahoo. but the phone number not right