Connecting LCD TV as a Monitor?

Hi , I am a Web Developer and Graphics Designer. I am seeking help in connecting my LCD TV as my second monitor. Let me explain the Scenario and Specifications My Specifications One LCD Monitor 17 Inch (Samsung) One LCD TV 22in HD Ready (Samsung) Inbuilt Video Adapter with HDMI and VGA port (ATI... show more Hi ,

I am a Web Developer and Graphics Designer. I am seeking help in connecting my LCD TV as my second monitor. Let me explain the Scenario and Specifications

My Specifications
One LCD Monitor 17 Inch (Samsung)
One LCD TV 22in HD Ready (Samsung)
Inbuilt Video Adapter with HDMI and VGA port (ATI Radeon)
Nvidia Graphics Card with VGA and DVI port.

The Scenario:
Right now i connected my 17 inch monitor to my graphics card with VGA port since the monitor does not have DVI port. and the display is with resolution of 1440 x 900. Since i am a web designer it is difficult for me to work in a 17inch monitor.

What i want :
I am planning to connect my 22 inch LCD Tv as second or maybe primary monitor. It has both VGA and HDMI port. The TV is just HD ready (720pi).

The problem
I wanted to connect my LCD tv with my computer (Win 7 x64 ). I already was using it by buying a HDMI to DVI convertor and connecting to my graphics card but the resolution was not standard. if i remember it is 1280×720. while my second monitor is 1440 x 900.

The possibilities.
Since i have on inbuilt graphics adapter as well as my graphics card. Is it possible to connect both in different graphics adapter and use ? For example 17in in graphics card and 21in using hdmi in my inbuilt.

What do you guys suggest if you are in my legs. I badly need two monitors and i think its waste to buy a 22 in lcd monitor for this as the TV sits idle in my room without anyone watching it or should i use the both in same graphics adapter with the available resolution.