Is Justin Bieber racist?

Well, I'm sure you've all heard of the internet vote that voted for Justin Bieber to go to North Korea, right? Up until now, I've had no reason to suspect that he's in any way racist, but his reaction to the whole thing got me thinking.. why won't he at least attempt to go? I mean, sure, he probably wouldn't be let in at all, but why wouldn't he want to TRY to bring music into another country?

It'd be fine if it was his manager saying no, but him? I'd think he was better than that.

Now, not only did I have my suspicions, I've noticed a bunch of people who think the same.

So, tell me, do YOU think Justin Bieber is racist?

Best Answer

Yes.

• Maria

I don't care much for Justin Bieber and his music, although it does appeal to a certain audience. However after reading the news articles I can confidentially conclude that Bieber doesn't want to go the N. Korea because he is racist. I mean he is a pleasant fella that seems he can get along with anyone perfectly fine, but his attitude on performing in N. Korea because he is racist towards them sickens me.

No. The rumor got started because Justin had a poll up to decide what his final world tour stop was. A bunch of pranksters decided it would be "funny" to get North Korea up to 1st place. Well, it worked, and Justin was about to get sent to a country full of nuclear bombs. Well he cancelled that stop, and now everybody is claiming he hates Koreans, when he just cancelled that tour stop for safety issues. It's all a big misunderstanding.

No, it is NOT true...those people who say yes either don't know, or hate him...if the syphilis rumor was incorrect, why should this rumor be true!?! AND, I've got proof: http://www.merinews.com/article/justin-bieber-hate...

click on this...it'll give everyone all the proof they need..go to google or look on some NEWS website, not some dumb ihatejb website...he is human, AND has feelings, and yes he is sane...he can cry too...wouldn't YOU cry if you woke up to see millions of people hating you because they THINK you hate a country, and it is DEFINITELY not true?!

I'm sorry, I just feel really really really bad for Justin Bieber right now...hope this helped you get what you need!! :)

No no no! The reason that he was upset about it has nothing to do with him not liking North Korea or being racist. North Korea did not win fair and square. A bunch of people on this site called 4chan thought it would be funny if they all voted for North Korea. And surprise surprise, North Korea won. But it wasn't fair since the majority of the votes were not his actual fans who even lived in North Korea.

Here's the story: http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM...

North Korea Well I guess you can say he's not dumb. Isn't that's where they held those two asian reporters one was Lucy Lui sisters in a sh*t whole prison and the governement had to get involve. That is a very strict place to be, an as a kid of course he's going to react in that way.

The only thing MORE gay than Justin Bieber is North ****** Korea!

personally i dont like justin beiber, but i also dont think he is racist... 1st of all, most north koreans dont have access to the internet so it was a prank by americans to send him to north korea, 2nd-ly im sure hes under a lot of pressure from his manager not to do it

Well He knew he was doing a North American tour for My World (his albums) so Its kind of weird that he would just go to North Korea and he is told everyday his schedule and upcoming events, and out of the blue North Korea... people forget that he has hundreds of people working for him its not easy to change a celeb. schedule

i think he is a sack or racist bones and i am jealous,

because he lucky found a group of weak minded teen age girls

that would go after his girl voice, and well yeah,

he is not racist, just scared to spread the insults of the people even more

into other countries rather than his music, as much as bi tches!! like you insult him

i say you are more racist and jealous of him than he is of mexicans and north koreans!

get a life 2nd plate w h o r e!!! :X

Source(s): "stop criticizing stars, just cause you can't be one" (bright and smart is what you lack)

No, you are not racist unless you hate the language, think that your color or race is better than theirs in every way, will not try to make friends with any of them, and constant being mean to the race you hate.