Seriously, how difficult is sports betting?

I find it many say profiting in sports betting is next to impossible. I myself asked a question here, and many say it's very unlikely. I am 20 right now, and am planning to do a lot of sports betting at the age of 21. Here is some background: - I consider myself a NBA and NFL Expert - Over my life, I've... show more I find it many say profiting in sports betting is next to impossible. I myself asked a question here, and many say it's very unlikely. I am 20 right now, and am planning to do a lot of sports betting at the age of 21. Here is some background:

- I consider myself a NBA and NFL Expert
- Over my life, I've made many correct predictions in both sports, many times against what most thought. And I'd say usually I am right.
- I have done sports betting with my friend who is a bookie, and hit about 70% there over a course of 70-80 otal basketball + football games
- I DO believe in LOCKS. I know many pros think they don't exist. I don't buy it. In NFL last year I went 13-1 in lock picks, and I made about 1 pick per week. Basketball, I was 7-1 in lock picks before my bookie went away. Bottomline, I've hit at an incredibly high rate in lock picks, and I don't see why I can't continue. There are some games that it's just so easy and you have to take it. It's a LOCK PICK.

I feel like when I start doing sports betting, I can do quite well. To be honest, I think another advantage every bettor has is HE GETS TO CHOOSE how much he wants to put in every game. He can put double in games he is more confident on, and less in games he is less confident on. This to me is a big advantage, since I can profit heavily on my LOCK picks.

Is there anything I'm missing? Maybe it's not easy for everyone, but I don't see how it won't be easy for me.
Update: I'm only going to spend about 15 minutes or so on this max per day. I feel my expert knowledge on NBA and NFL is good enough and that I don't need to spend that much time per day.
Update 2: Also, I am Math Major along with Finance.