Did the courts go to hard on Lindsay Lohan today?

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/07/vide...

Do you think their is a possiblity she will get out of the sentance again?

Update:

I agree Demi. And even though I am not a fan of her alleged life choices I could see the very real emotions flow from her eyes today. It didn't seem scripted or faked. I am worried for her this evening.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

She actually received 3 concurrent 30 day sentences (totalling 90 days) for 3 different charges. With the jails in Southern California being extremely overcrowded, a spokesperson for the system said today it is likely she will serve approximately 25% or her sentence, or 22/23 days. I guess that is standard for someone in her situation in S.C., famous or otherwise,because of the jail overpopulation.

She's been given so many chances, and thumbed her nose at the system each time...the missed classes....the "lost" passport...I really think she thought she was beyond the law, and it was a rude awakening for her today to find out otherwise.

This, and the 90 days of ordered inhouse rehab, may be the best thing that every happened to her. Hopefully, she'll get herself back on track. She'll need some guidance and support over the next two weeks (till she goes to jail) but, in the long run, I think it's the right call.

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

I did feel extremely bad for her. I think the sentencing was a big reality check for her and I think that when she leaves the court, she will turn over her life. Did you see how devestated she looked? She could barely hold the tears in and she just looked so upset, in disbelief and shocked. But then again, she did cause this for herself. She got into drugs and alc and she did things that her herself knew were wrong. Obviously when she was doing those things, she wasnt thinking that she could be put in jail for three months. I do think that they were hard on her but then again looking at other people, it would be no big deal. Maybe because I haven't seen/heard any non-celebrity go through those things so I don't know how the court would treat a non-celeb if they were in the same position. don't they say, you do the crime, you do the time? well she did the crime and she's going to be punished for it. I definitely think that she probably will be let off early, but we'll see. All I wish is that when she gets out she'll be a changed woman and get her life back on track.

• 3 years ago

nicely bear in mind while they positioned Paris Hilton in reformatory. human beings have been so mad on a similar time as others have been happy that she finally have been given punished for as quickly as, besides it brought about alot of issues and how Paris acted like she became in Guantanamo Bay did not help issues in any respect. Lindsay has filed court docket cases against commercials with human beings utilising the call Lindsay how do you think of she would be able of do in reformatory.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No I don't lindsay needs to get her life together and if it means jail time then so be it. I used to like her and its sad that she let her talent go to waste

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

ya she will prolly get out earlier cuz shes a "celebrity"

• 9 years ago

She gets what she deserves

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

she deserves more time for flashing her crotch, making horrible movies, and becoming a drunk, crack head

• 9 years ago

no but i did

• 9 years ago

I dunno, but I think the judge was a little resentful of her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.