Princess♥ asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 10 years ago

Will this help me lose weight for the summer?

Ok I'm planning on lose my muffin tops and my stomach for the summer so I made a list of exercise I'm going to do everyday after dinner I wanna know will it work? If so then how long will I have to do this exercise. Here are my exercise:

20 bicycle crunches

20 scissor crunches

20 second figure sit

20 knees in

20 squat

20 side bend

should I add something else to this list?

and also I'm not sure what to eat through breakfast to dinner I'm not sure at all.

10 full points for the best answer=P

Favorite Answer

yea it will help

• Smark

I hate to say it, but Christian is kind of right...

Each 500 fewer Calories each day than you burn. Jogging is probably the best way to do this. If you keep it up, you'll lose 1 pound of fat every week. That is a healthy way to lose weight. Other ways are simply not healthy...

Also, doing crunches and all that is going to burn very few Calories. It will, however, tone your muscles, but you cannot possibly lose fat from any particular part of your body by exercising that/those part(s). In fact, you will build muscle in those areas, and make yourself look fatter until you lose the fat itself.

You can use www.wolframalpha.com to calculate how many Calories you will burn when you run. Type in your age, gender, height, weight, and add "running" or "jogging" and the amount of time for which you ran or jogged. It will tell you how many calories you burned. For example, I'll use my information: "male 20 yrs 160 lbs 5'10" running 30 minutes." Hit "enter" and get your results.

Another thing to remember is that you cannot eat too little. If you eat too little, your body will start storing everything you do eat, and you will get fat as hell in no time. So, eat regularly, with a fair amount of protein, carbs, fruits, veggies, etc.... and just be sure you're burning 500 more Calories every day than you are eating.

Source(s): I know several personal trainers, and this is what they've told me.
  • Sounds like a perfect plan :). Just that try to get some cardio (Runnin) going on before you do those things. Also Strech a lil cause you don't wantt to strain ur muscles. Also try to drink a lot of water before and after excercising. Eat a lot of fiber during breakfeast and dinner so that you feel full and don't over eat. Also don't work out everyday...work out maybe 5 times a week cause overdoin it is badd. Maybe we shouldd workkout togetha huh.? haha jkk . Nd btw you alreadyy seem cutee so dnt worry bout it too much...Good Luck(;

Ps. Eatt as Healthy as you can, Stay Active, and Keep track of your progress.

Pss. Hitt me up if u gott any Questions ;D haha.

Source(s): A 6-pakk owner.
  • mulock

i got here across the e book to be very informative and elementary to ascertain. i've got lost 17 pounds in 12 days, i'm in basic terms in touch that i'm dropping too lots weight, too rapidly. i will confess i've got not accompanied the instruction manual precisely. i'm not sticking completely to the indexed meals and meal plans (yet in general) and doing little or no exercising, however the load retains flying off. It needless to say works and if i could accompanied it precisely i think of it could scare the residing daylights out of me simply by quantity that i could lose. So thank you lower back for the counsel. i've got in no way offered something like this formerly simply by fact they are frequently crammed with trash, yet 3WD has been a delightful marvel. start on the instant!

All of that excercise is 1 set, so you should do at least 3 sets every day to start off with, and that means in one sititng, don't spread it out throughout the day like in the morning and at night so your body is burning more. You should do those before dinner or sometime earlier in the day so your metabolism is faster.

Add some cardio to that list, which would be going out for a jog or going on the treadmill or running in place for a certain amnt of time.

Breakfast thru dinner, eat healthy snacks and meals with whole grains and lots of fiber to keep you full longer. Eat plenty of fruits...eg of a snack would be peanut butter on whole grain slice of bread with apple or banana slices on top of it.

Source(s): Myself

sounds good i would probably throw some crunches in there and i wouldn't do them all in one sitting try half in the morning and the rest before you go to bed at night. Diets don't really help i don think but try to eat less of what you normally eat and try to eat regularly, less snack 3 meals a day. also try doing fun stuff to loose weight too like swimming or even doing exercising in the pool. if you like to swim. I have a wii fit and some of the exercises can really get you sweating especially the new Jenny McCarthy one. Hope this helps. :)

Well

basically u need to keep track of how many calories u r eating. My coach always told me that if u burn more calories than you eat you will het thinner. But start slow, u don't want to start far ahead the first day. And I am exercising to this summer so I can be fit for cheer this year. But if u really stick to it and motivate itself everyday u will reach ur goal!! :) hope I helped

start slow....

I think you'll need more of cardio than the work out exercises...

I mean, you can lose weight that way but it's inconsistent when people work out

at their home...

If you can do all those work outs or more at your own time, you'll likely to lose weight, but

you got to watch out... Eat healthy and you got to commit to lose weight especially during the time span of summer... so good luck!

only eat carbs in the morning..

try to eat dinner before 7pm..

if you eat after that make sure it's lean protein like chicken or turkey breasts.. egg whites.. almonds or other nuts.. beef jerky..fish.. etc..

make sure to stay hydrated, 2 liters a day..

workout at least 3 hours before bedtime..

Source(s): research

Add Ab Circle Pro or Zumba to your list.

It's easy and it works!

Source(s): TV

try Green tea tablets and the bender ball (use a volley ball ) you do it like regular crouches with the ball behind your back