Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 decade ago

iPHONE 4, when is the release date (CANADA)?

hey when is the release date for CANADA

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No date has been announced. The last rumor i saw was July 23d. I'm not counting on it.

Source(s): waiting for the Canadian release
  • 1 decade ago

July,2010

• SRΛSC
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

There has been no announced release date as of yet. But expect sometime after mid-July for a pre-order & sometime in late July for a release.

• 1 decade ago

Apple stated a vague release date of "sometime in July (of 2010)", but no specific release date has been released. You should be seeing it in the near future however.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i'm sorry, yet in accordance to Rogers, there is is not any somewhat launch dates or pricing available as of now. I subscribed to Rogers information letter and that's what they informed me. additionally they mentioned they are going to be sending greater information as quickly as they comprehend. I additionally registered to Telus information letter and by no skill gained something yet. Sorry for that. I additionally crave to renowned the launch date, yet we are able to could wait a sprint greater. wait and notice, what all of us comprehend is that it comes by using the tip of July on worst case.

• Ar
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

You don't need iphone. it is waste of money! Trust me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.