Fighting With Neighbor who thinks she owns the entire parking lot of a town house/apt type of homes?

Ok so im asking for advice for wat i should do.. people tell me i need to get a lawyer but i cant afford one.. so heres what have been going on for over a year now! i live in a town house witch is kinda like an apt building type of deal were there is 4 different homes in 1. there is a lady who has 3 parking... show more Ok so im asking for advice for wat i should do.. people tell me i need to get a lawyer but i cant afford one..

so heres what have been going on for over a year now! i live in a town house witch is kinda like an apt building type of deal were there is 4 different homes in 1. there is a lady who has 3 parking places and uses 2 of them. everyone else has 0. she remodeled the entire parking place with gardens and wat not so there is only those 3 parking spots. b.c of that... we my fam moved in this place to buy about a year ago and have 3 cars with 0 parking. there is 4 garages side by side like apt ones connected to the houses, everyone has 1 garage. all of the garages have doors to get in from there homes besides ours cause we have a bigger yard and live in the back. were u have to walk down a path way to get to. we confronted this lady and she says that she owns the hole parking lot which should be bs cause they wouldnt build a complex with 4 homes and only give 1 home the parking lot. she showed us the grid and bam she was right my first thought was those had to be fake or some crap. so i researched and they wasnt fake the grid had to have been messed up after it was done and made. also her home is on top of all the garages hints the grid showed that she owned all the garages so wat she says. witch is so bs so b/c of this grid mess up she says i grant u permsion to park in front of the garage that we use cause aperently there all hers. the grid doesnt really show the garages but here gride is on top of then and it doesnt specify who ownes wats under her home hints the garages.'

so im asking wth should i do....
3 answers 3