Former Charle's Manson follower Leslie Van Houten up for parole for the 19th time?

What's your take on it?

Here's the article: She just go denied again.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/06/manson-follow...

I don't think Leslie, Patricia, Tex and Charles himself are ever getting out. Susan Atkins died 9 months ago. I thought they would take the hint.

The fact the case still brings chills up in my spine. I wasn't even born in 1969, but the fact how they butchered those people disturbed me. Too bad they are in the same state with me. California.

Favorite Answer

I read in an another article why she was denied parole, and it was a very good reason. The article said that she still does not deal well with men and strong male figures....and that she doesn't look to herself for the answers...she relies too much on men telling her what to do. (So apparently, a psychiatrist or psychologist has done extensive interviews with Van Houten to come up with this critiques of her.)

In other words, what they are saying is that if Van Houten were to be let out of prison and hooked up with someone of the likes of a Charles Manson type, she will follow and go along with what a sadistic/psychopath would demand of her. And she has not learned, after all these years in prison, that it is wrong to do. The California parole board made the right decision.

Nobody who had anything to do with those murders will ever go free. Van Houten was an active participant in the murders. Linda Kasabian was the only one who got immunity, and that's because she sang.

She's too high profile to be released ever. Like Mark David Chapman. Releasing them form prison is instant death sentance as someone would take them out.

I'm glad that she was denied. That whole group was a bunch of freaks and we're all better off with them behind bars.

she should die in prison,her acts along with manson and the rest of the "manson girls"where appalling and needed to be punished and still need to be diligent with her ongoing punishment.