Why does Rush Limbaugh want Michael Steele to resign as R.N.C leader?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm no fan of Rush

but I'd bet ya ten bucks it's because Steele is a bit of a liability to the image of the Republican party because he's got what I call "5-beer Tongue."

You know, when everything that pops into your brain seems like the best thing to say, especially when it's not.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

Because Michael Steele put his foot into it this time! I supported him from start, but we can't just go and make off the wall statements very pedestrian like... We are conservatives, and held to a way higher standard than the hypocrite liberal elite and the clueless that support them, if they have any moral fibre at all..... Michael Steele and John McCain and Lindsey Graham have been very careless when it comes to the grass roots people that support them... I speak of the true breed of working America... They seem to not fall in line of what we look for in Politicians with values! All incumbents both D's and R's need to go! We need to start doing things 'Grass Roots' way... Choose Politicians not connected to the political environment of Capitol Hill, or the Beltway!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Because Steele has said some dumb things.

It's Okay for Democrats to say dumb things, but Republicans can't get by with it.

The News Media destroys them.

• 10 years ago

Because he didn't get Rush a wedding gift for his FOURTH marriage. Flush the Rush !! Listen to Michael Savage !!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

You act like Rush has an actual say in what happens in the Republican party...who cares what he wants, he's a commentator! (quite entertaining too)

• donk35
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

It isn't any business of Rush Limbaugh's. I would personally prefer Alexander West but he doesn't please the "Good Ol' Boys" either.

• 10 years ago

He does not.

He does not care.

He is leaving the decsion up to Colin Powel.

• 10 years ago

Because he is ineffective in word and deed.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I don't think Rush said that.

Why do you find it necessary to spread lies?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.