Names with "borrowed" nicknames?

Our son is name Julius, but we're planning to call him Jude as a nickname. Jude, of course, is technically a separate name, but it could work as a nickname for Julius (both because of the "Ju" sound and because "Hey Jude" was written for a boy named Julian). I've noticed I like a lot... show more Our son is name Julius, but we're planning to call him Jude as a nickname. Jude, of course, is technically a separate name, but it could work as a nickname for Julius (both because of the "Ju" sound and because "Hey Jude" was written for a boy named Julian).

I've noticed I like a lot of names that have this quality -- a longer first name with a shorter or informal nickname that historically belongs to a different name. Examples:

Elliot (nickname Lio/Leo, which is an unrelated name)
Gideon (nickname Eon/Ian, which is a Scottish form of John)
Beatrice (nickname Betty/Betsy, which both belong to Elisabeth)
Persephone (nickname Penny, which was originally from Penelope)
Margaret (nickname Molly, which originally came from Mary)
Aurora (nickname Rory, which is technically an Irish boys' name)

Can you think of any other names to add to this list? What other names could have nicknames that are "borrowed" from a different name?