Abbusive relationship, 27 weeks pregnant, and only 17 years old. :( Help please..?

I cant take it anymore, i try to look right past the bad things my babys father has done to me, but he always does it again (put his hands on me.) We've been together for about a year now, and i since i got pregnant (im not sure why) he has been putting his hands on me.. (which dont make since cause you would... show more I cant take it anymore, i try to look right past the bad things my babys father has done to me, but he always does it again (put his hands on me.) We've been together for about a year now, and i since i got pregnant (im not sure why) he has been putting his hands on me.. (which dont make since cause you would think he wouldnt since i got pregnant, but now he has no problem with it.)
He is the jealous type.. he thinks about hisself way to much and he has grown to be an complete A**HOLE! Heres the story about how this happend ;

Yesterday i wanted to go to this little water park so my mom gave me 20 dollars. Its 8 dollars for a person, so i was going to pay for him also. Instead we desided we would go today because it was to late in the day yesterday to go cause it takes about 30 minutes to get there from where i live. So we went to a local fair. I told him put 3 dollars of that 20 in the gas tank so we would have enough for us to go to the water park.. then later on when we went to the fair he bought himself a drink and i thought that was coming out of his pocket cause he did have money himself. Well then later we went to his mothers house and he asked me if he could use my car to go get something, i said yes and he came back a little while later to get me and we went to my house and went to sleep (my room is upstairs.. my dad will not let him stay here so i had to sneak him in.. my mom knew but my dad would have a FIT.) Well this morning i got up and my dad left and my mom was working so i was like "lets go to the water park" and he said "do you have any money?" And i was like "uhh yeah, the money i told you to hold for me.. how much do i have?!" And he replied "10 dollars.." So i got mad! I was like "WTF! How??? I only put 3 in gas and the rest i told you to H O L D, not spend!" And he was like "uhh the drink i got at the fair and that other 5 i put in gas when i used your car?" I was like "Umm, i didnt know i was paying for YOUR drink and i didnt even know you put 5 in my gas tank! I told you not to spend anymore", so we went around and around about that money! Well he cussed at me, i cussed back, we made up, then we got into it again because his mom lives on the other side of town and we had desided we were going to the pool which is on the WHOLE OTHER side of town from his moms and i only had 10 dollars to last me. He was made cause i wouldnt take him all the way to his moms then to the pool, i have no AC in my car and it is WAY to hot to be just out here waisting gas and riding around. Well i got mad cause i have shorts here he could have worn and he always wears them.. so i didnt see any reason he wouldnt now. (Besides to be an a**hole and just start a argument) So we got in a argument.. and he was like JUST TAKE ME THE F*CK HOME! So i was like "Ok good!" (meaning i needed time for myself) he ran across the room and grabbed me by my throat and slammed me up against the wall and choked me! I started crying and trying to get him off of me. (He is 6'3 and im 5'5, he is like 220 lbs and im like 180?)

So i grabbed my keys and i grabbed my extra key to cause i knew he would take my set of keys i drove there with when we got to his house cause then he desides he wants to work sht out. so he kept telling me to come in and tlk to him, and i wouldnt so he took my keys and walked inside.. well i yelled out the window "i have my other key!" he was like "well use it!" So i left.. now im here.. typing this.

I dont know what to do.. i do everything for this boy and i get nothing but hurt in return!
He is crazy, and i dont know how to get away from him... (without the law)
what do i do? if i just stop tlking to him and tell him its over do you think he will leave me alone?

Im scared of him.. and he is always trying to put his "cousins" on me.. (the girls) and he threatens me a lot too.

what do i do?

sry this is so long, but thanks for your help!