itsamini1 asked in HealthMental Health · 10 years ago

Did you see the interview Charles Bolden (head of NASA) gave to Al Jazeera?

He said he was asked by Obama to make Muslim countries feel better about their contribution to Science and Math.

http://english.aljazeera.net/programmes/talktojaze...

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Frank Gaffney, the President of the Center for Security Policy, has weighed in on President Obama's new assignment for NASA:

http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/p18449.xml

Clearly, we are talking far less about outer space than we are about providing feel-good psychobabble to a portion of "inner space" that is on the whole far from congenial to the West in general, not just the United States of America. And this, at the moment when the old space shuttle (which had 1970s technology) is being retired and America is about to become dependent on Russian launchers to put its astronauts into space. I have realized this about President Obama: He is even more obsessed with being obsequious to Muslim countries than I realized. Until the last couple days, I had no inkling that he would make this "mission" part of NASA's purview. Heaven knows what he will think of next in this regard.

• 10 years ago

Yes.

At the end of the interview, after the cameras were off, he tried to

give a gift to the Al Jazeera interviewer. It was a space-suited

doll with the face of Allah inside the helmet.

Last I heard, they then proceeded to cut off Bolden's head.

• 10 years ago

Yes, and to think that their learning how to make rockets that are capable of leaving our atmosphere is good for the US has me scratching my head. If they can compete with us in space, then why not turn those rockets that we help them develop into ballistic missiles aimed at the US. We should be protecting our technology, not giving it to rogue nations.

• J B
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Muslim science and math:

Science: Bomb belts and IEDs

Math: Body counts.

Thanks a lot

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

There's nothing strange about that interview. Are you all crazy?

• 10 years ago

Yes, he said Obama ordered him to be "nice" to muslims..

• 10 years ago

It is so bizarre I don't know how to process it.

• 10 years ago

This is total lunacy!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.