Taylor Lautner or Robert Pattinson? New moon or Eclipse?

Which ones do you prefer?

I love Taylor! And I love Eclipse! It's so good, I went to see it on Sunday.

Would do anything just to meet Taylor for even five minutes! Haha

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

well i love Robert way more

i saw it on 30th

and i dont know eclipse wasnt so dramatic so i dont know what to choose but i think eclipse is better

• 10 years ago

I love Robert Pattinson!!!!!! And I love Eclipse!!!! I saw it on the 30th in the earliest showing and it was great!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would do anything just to meet Robert even for 1 minute!!! I know somebody who saw Robert, Taylor, and Kristen driving in a limo!!!! I am so jealous!!!

• 10 years ago

Robert Pattinson & Eclipse =)

• Robert Pattinson.

Eclipse

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Basing my opinion heavily on the very trouble-free actuality that i bypass to an all woman's college, the Twilight Saga's acceptance relies upon in fact on an adolescent's deluded fantasy. together as having a hormonal teenage boy injury into your residing house to video exhibit you sleep is creepy, Stephenie Meyer has portrayed it as some thing that for the duration of the process the time of uncomplicated words 'quite followers' might desire to experience. Yeah, becuase i decide for some creepy vampire guy who needs to suck my blood observing me sleep. to respond on your question approximately Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson, needless to say it helps e book sales to have some 'guy candy' contained interior the videos. i'm firmly against Twilight, yet what woman contained interior the room did now not swoon together as Jacob bumped off his shirt? many times, i think of of that Taylor Lautner shines extra advantageous contained in distinctive function that I even have seen on the instant, in Valentine's Day. The comedic variety fits him and that i think of of he may well be an staggering actor, particularly like Johnny Depp.

• I don't like either, but Taylor is definitely the best one. :) I didn't see Eclipse, but it was the only Twilight book that I thought was good, so I'm going to say it was the better movie, too.

• 9 years ago

I love Taylor but robert is okay looking i supose! it has gotta bee eclipse i saw it saturday and i found it perfect it was just so good :)

• 9 years ago

taylor..i haven't seen eclipse but from the trailer taylor looks hot in black tshirt..though i already know how the eclipse end,wish they kept the part where jacob run away.

• 9 years ago

Haven't seen Eclipse yet but i preferred Twilight to New Moon...

and i seriously can't decide :)

• -susi
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Taylor Lautner. . . No competition ! ♥

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.