Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is there any difference between Matenrou Opera's Gilia regular cd and the Europe Edition?

Thanks for your help.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes.

Like most other European releases, there are translated (into English) and Romaji lyrics, and 3 additional songs.

Regular Japanese Tracklisting:

1.Plastic cell

2.alkaloid showcase

3.Twilight parade

4.sara

5.Kokuu kara no tegami

European Tracklisting:

1. Ruriiro de egaku niji

2. Twilight parade

3. Plastic cell

4. alkaloid showcase

5. sara

6. honey drop

7. Bokyaku celluloid

8. Kokuu karano tegami

Essentially, the European version comes with the entire "Ruri iro de egaku niji" single.

The European press also includes a bonus DVD with the PV for "alkaloid showcase".

European Pressing: http://www.colosseum.de/product_info.php/info/p212...

Japanese 2nd press/regular edition: http://closetchild.jp/shopdetail/010002000012/orde...

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

First, plenty greater "previous" denominations - Catholic, Lutheran, and so on. 2d, you study Dawkins (i've got confidence) He talks on the subject of the unfastened industry device in the U. S.. Many eu countries have a State or a minimum of Dominate faith (Church of england, Catholic Church). there is not any opposition. A competative, open capitalist industry forces innovation. I recommend, does your cable provider ever somewhat get better, greater cost-effective? No, because of fact there is largely one cable corporation on the city. yet verify out Electronics - new iMP3 gamers, tvs, desktops, application, satelite radios, and so on are popping out each and each month. They continually could build a greater physically powerful mousetrap to get the clientele. In u . s . a . of america, there is plenty decision in church homes. I stay in the city, i will walk to 22 church homes in a 10min / 3/4 mile radius, consisting of three Catholic parishes. church homes could be sexier, sleeker, greater concentrated to fulfill the audiences to entice new "clientele". we are a shopper culter that likes our products adapted to or in my view and character. we would want to be catered to. church homes comprehend this. so as that they carry forth the Gospels in a manner that their community want to pay attention, they have Church communities that attraction to the congregation to construct an even bigger community. I wont ramble any further, yet Dawkins and others clarify it better.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.