smile;] asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

best nail polish that doesn't clump?

im trying to find a really good brand nail polish that doesn't clump or chip easily. any suggestions?

i also don't want to pay more than 10 dollars for it. thanks in advance :)

Favorite Answer

I love Essie nail polish. It's normally around $8 and totally worth it. I normally get it at target. It goes on great, doesn't clump or get sticky, dries quick and stays on.

In England we have this brand called Barry M, and it costs 3 pounds for a nail varnish which is pretty cheap, but it doesnt clump at all :)

A good tip is to place nail varnish in the fridge for 5 mins before you apply it - the decrease in temperature helps the nail varnish adhere smoothly to the nails urface, ensuring no 'dragging' of the brush and thus no clumps or uneven surfaces :) Good luck xx

Essie and OPI are my favorites. There's also Nichole by OPI, which is good too, and it lasts ages. You can also buy nail art pens from these brands that makes it easy to add your own little designs to your nails. Those can be found at any beauty supply store, like Ulta or Sephora.

Rimmel London has the best nailpolish ever!

It doesn't clump or chip at all. Love it!

Essie, OPI, and Nicole are amazing(: also try Sally Hansen Insta-Dry.

don't buy channel nail polish- it chips really easily.

Esse is reeeeaaaalllly great! It stays on forever and looks so smooth and perfect every time :) I definitely recommend it

L.A Colors

Source(s): Converse Lover

Sephora by OPI,

regular OPI

Essie is great and will help your nails to be stronger !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I'm a guy how could I know that..thanks for answering me :))