John Morrison or Kofi Kingston ?+ REW Broken in the Cage Match Card...?

WQ: Who is better and Why ? REW Broken in the Cage Match Card (Please Rate, Vote and Promo) 1) Promotional 13-Man Battle Royale (Winner gets a future REW championship contender’s match, Runner Up gets HC Championship contender’s match) 2) NigeyBonez and Ryder Johnson vs. Nick Tyson © and WhiteThunda © (REW... show more WQ: Who is better and Why ?

REW Broken in the Cage Match Card (Please Rate, Vote and Promo)

1) Promotional 13-Man Battle Royale (Winner gets a future REW championship contender’s match, Runner Up gets HC Championship contender’s match)

2) NigeyBonez and Ryder Johnson vs. Nick Tyson © and WhiteThunda © (REW Tag Team Championship)

3) Hardcore Championship Hell in a Cell Match: Marq ’The Bolt’ Banks © vs. Amazing Adam vs. Cryss Cryngel vs. Mad Van Dam

4) The Master and Jay Savage vs. Jake Blaze and ??? (Steel Cage Match)

5) Simply Edgehead vs. Mr. Blood (Punjabi Prison match)

6) REW Championship Elimination Chamber Match: Notorious Xtreme © vs. Dylan Klein vs. Desert Storm vs. King Cliff vs. Freddy Daggler vs. Jack Hunter.

For more information on REW and BitC, click here: http://reallyextremewrestling.webs.com/
Update: Pls Star too
Update 2: The superstars not included in any match are in the battle royal.
Update 3: Promo: Blood, Blood, blood...........you think by coming out here, you're gonna make yourself a huge name, let me remind your a**, that I am the REW Owner, its my company, not yours, and I am not gonna give it to you in any manner, I mean Who the hell do you think you are by coming out here, and claiming that... show more Promo: Blood, Blood, blood...........you think by coming out here, you're gonna make yourself a huge name, let me remind your a**, that I am the REW Owner, its my company, not yours, and I am not gonna give it to you in any manner, I mean Who the hell do you think you are by coming out here, and claiming that this company runs due to you ?? Huh ?? Well, let me be very very clear at this, you dont own a damn thing to me, and I dont give a **** about you or your excuses or this damn REW crowd..(crowd booes), the only thing I care about is winning against you in that Punjabi Prison, my country's own demolishing match, where I am gonna lock your blood kid's *** right up, after giving some bamboo sticks (crowd laughs and some booes), see REW People, the only cause that you are sitting here, enjoying this Fed is me, I am the REW Owner, I have done all the work here, and I have also hired this talent and pay them too, just because of you, and this time I prove it, when I beat Blood at B-i-t-C
Update 4: Also replying to your comments of you being the best in REW, I mean really Blood ?? I can fire you in seconds, just because I have some of the greatest talent like Notorious Xtreme (crowd booes), Yeah and talents like Jake Blaze, King Cliff and wait a second, Freddy Daggler was a good one, but he's proved it... show more Also replying to your comments of you being the best in REW, I mean really Blood ?? I can fire you in seconds, just because I have some of the greatest talent like Notorious Xtreme (crowd booes), Yeah and talents like Jake Blaze, King Cliff and wait a second, Freddy Daggler was a good one, but he's proved it this time by going against me, Well Freddy that's not going to be nice I tell you now, and Blood....as I was saying, I have talent which is better then you and this sheep all around, in every manner. So what I mean to say is that at Broken in the Cage, I am gonna bring the honour of REW, honour of Wrestlers here and honour of me, back to life, When I beat the living hell outta you, and pin you.......1.................2.............. !! Yeah that's gonna happen after you get a (raises mic above, crowd chants Spear), you heard it pal, because I am the Rockstar, the Next Xtreme Generation, Simply Edgehead, and more importantly the owner of Really Extreme Wrestling...(SE Leaves)