promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Hello asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Can you evaluate my 3 fantasy football teams (12 team leagues, standard NFL.com scoring?

TEAM ONE

QB

-Tom Brady

-Carson Palmer

RB

-Shonn Greene

-Ryan Mathews

-Ricky Williams

-Kevin Smith

WR

-Anquan Boldin

-Wes Welker

-Dez Bryant

-Devin Hester

-Dexter McCluster

-Ted Ginn Jr.

TE

-Greg Olson

DST

-New York Jets

K-Neil Rackers

TEAM TWO

QB

-Matt Schaub

-Brett Favre

RB

-Shonn Greene

-Rashard Mendenhall

-Michael Bush

-Marshawn Lynch

WR

-Steve Smith(NYG)

-Jeremy Maclin

-T.J. Houshmandzadeh

-Devin Hester

-Golden Tate

-Dexter McCluster

TE

-Greg Olsen

DST

-Baltimore Ravens

K

-Nick Folk

TEAM THREE

QB

-Joe Flacco

-Chad Henne

RB

-Frank Gore

-Ryan Mathews

-C.J. Spiller

-Chester Taylor

WR

-Anquan Boldin

-Michael Crabtree

-Braylon Edwards

-Devin Hester

-Josh Cribbs

-Ted Ginn Jr.

TE

-Tony Gonzalez

DST

-San Francicso 49ers

K

-Neil Rackers

Update:

I don't think I did to great at receiver. Do you think Brett Favre could potentially get me a solid trade.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Best by positon

QB: team 2 best by far yes you should look to trade one. you can only play 1 per week and yes that team is thin at wr and rb for that matter mendenhall without big ben at qb first 6 weeks will struggle teams will load the box and blitz 'lead feet' leftwich into oblivion..

RB: team 1 greene will get tons of carries. mathews and williams are solid i would not expect too much from smith

WR: why the love for devin hester and ted ginn jr?? both are special teams players playing WR they dont do much in fantasy football.

best team 1 but none of your wr corps are very deep and you have few big time TD WRs. as good as boldin is not having fitzgearld on the other side will hurt. but welker will give you 110+ catches and dez bryant will get better as the season goes. he will start as the no 3 WR in Dallas. McCluster will be a bigger special teams player early on i would not expect a big fantasy year.

TE

pretty even gonzalez is matt ryan's security blanket but he is getting pretty old and olsen is probably the best reciver the bears have

Def & K: team 1 jets def is solid you probably drafted you def too early but with their running game and no risk pass attack the jets def wont be on the field very long and their games will all be low scoring. rackers now getting to kick in a dome at least 10 games a year

your best team.... team 1

some draft advice. its still 2 weeks away from training camp and week one is almost 2 months away. when drafting this early unless it is a def and k friendly scoring set up, dont draft a kicker or def. take 2 extra position players. there is very little drop off from kicker no 5 and kicker no 20 same thing with def's. those 2 extra players are like lottery tickets there is very little cost and if they dont pan out its no big deal . but when they hit you get a big pay-off

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Your team is almost the exact replica of my team last year except I had Arian Foster as one of my RB. I say you have a pretty good looking team! I'm still having a hard time on my 2 keepers this year. I don't know if I should keep Foster & Austin or Brees and Foster.

• 1 decade ago

you first 2 teams have solid WR. bolding/welker would be great points, and steve smith is going to be a top WR. your RB corps doesnt really impress me all that much. looking good at QB on all 3 teams.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah, right. If you got those players in a 12 team league, you must be playing with a bunch of total dumbasses.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.