Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicOther - Music · 10 years ago

can you help me find this song?

i have very little information about it, i'm sorry, i've just heard it played once in a yoga class but i LOVED it.

the singer is a woman, and she's singing in a different language. it might be like swedish or maybe icelandic? it starts out really mellow and slow, there's a long-ish intro of just instruments (i don't entirely remember, there may have been chimes or maybe even gongs? something really peaceful and kind of spiritual). she starts singing, and her voice is somewhat high-pitched and almost childlike. towards the end of the song she starts singing with more power, and it's this beautiful, melancholy melody, and she sounds almost like she's in pain.

it might be from a movie, because i felt like i'd heard it before. but i don't really know.

again, i know it isn't much information. but i would gladly accept any help anybody could give me.

thank you so much!

x.

unhappy or ROCK? ok.. i'm undecided on that. If by unhappy you mean.... sluggish and style of emo... Evanescence has an stunning form of those, besides as rock, which includes: hi such as you My Immortal Your action picture star lacking All that i'm residing For candy Sacrifice Weight of the international Going under The Veronicas: All I even have heavily broken In yet another existence somebody Wake Me Up My Chemical Romance has an stunning form of robust rock songs, and so does Switchfoot.

sorry I can't help but this happens all the time to me! Next time you hear a song you like, listen for the lyrics and find out a line or two and write it down on your phone and look it up on google later...it always works for me! good luck on finding your song hun :)<3

ask yo' yoga teacher what song it was on the cd lol.