Which is better Cake Boss or Ace of Cakes?

I watch both of them but since im starting to watch cake boss more it seems that it is rehearsed. there is also so much drama it kinda seems fake. The guy from cake boss is kinda rude destroying cakes with flaws, he also kinda mean to his workers. Also the blonde chick is kinda annoying.

Favorite Answer

Well, that's really an opinion, however, I believe Cake Boss is more my type of show because they make outstanding cakes!

maybe it's because im from jersey, but i like cake boss better. ace of cakes' staff is filled with boring 'art' people. they're so monotone and, well, boring. the people at carlo's bakery have a lot of energy, and are clearly a lot more experienced than the employees at charm city. cool! Duff can make a cake light up or move. Its a friggin cake! you're supposed to eat it not watch it spin around and blink. Hands down, cake boss.

I think most of what you see on both shows (and all others) is contrived. What professional cake baker makes an extremely large cake and doesn't measure doors and vans beforehand? I've seen this on both shows - more than once.

But I do enjoy Cake Boss because of the Italian family dynamics. Those "workers" he yells at are his family and the "blonde chick" is his wife.

I'd have to agree with you. I don't like watching Italian family members yelling at each other...I guess that's why I never watched The Sopranos. I love Ace of Cakes due to the staff and the cakes look so much better.

Ace of Cakes > Cake boss.

Ace of Cakes

Cake Boss. I don't think it's rehearsed, it's just really funny

i like ace of cakes better! duff uses power tools and can make his cakes move, light up, and stuff. his cakes look better, and hes not bossy and rude to his workers. im watching cake boss right now,rofl . but i think ace of cakes is better

I can't stand either one. I like watching the cake challenges with Bronwyn Webber and that nasty judge Kerri.

• .

ace of cakes