promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Which is better Cake Boss or Ace of Cakes?

I watch both of them but since im starting to watch cake boss more it seems that it is rehearsed. there is also so much drama it kinda seems fake. The guy from cake boss is kinda rude destroying cakes with flaws, he also kinda mean to his workers. Also the blonde chick is kinda annoying.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, that's really an opinion, however, I believe Cake Boss is more my type of show because they make outstanding cakes!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

maybe it's because im from jersey, but i like cake boss better. ace of cakes' staff is filled with boring 'art' people. they're so monotone and, well, boring. the people at carlo's bakery have a lot of energy, and are clearly a lot more experienced than the employees at charm city. cool! Duff can make a cake light up or move. Its a friggin cake! you're supposed to eat it not watch it spin around and blink. Hands down, cake boss.

• 1 decade ago

I think most of what you see on both shows (and all others) is contrived. What professional cake baker makes an extremely large cake and doesn't measure doors and vans beforehand? I've seen this on both shows - more than once.

But I do enjoy Cake Boss because of the Italian family dynamics. Those "workers" he yells at are his family and the "blonde chick" is his wife.

• 1 decade ago

I'd have to agree with you. I don't like watching Italian family members yelling at each other...I guess that's why I never watched The Sopranos. I love Ace of Cakes due to the staff and the cakes look so much better.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Ace of Cakes > Cake boss.

• 1 decade ago

Ace of Cakes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Cake Boss. I don't think it's rehearsed, it's just really funny

• 1 decade ago

i like ace of cakes better! duff uses power tools and can make his cakes move, light up, and stuff. his cakes look better, and hes not bossy and rude to his workers. im watching cake boss right now,rofl . but i think ace of cakes is better

• 1 decade ago

I can't stand either one. I like watching the cake challenges with Bronwyn Webber and that nasty judge Kerri.

Lv 7
    1 decade ago

ace of cakes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.