Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why would people buy Dyson cleaners?

Why would people buy Dyson cleaners when there are now 'copy cat' products that have also produced bagless vacuum cleaners? Is it because Dysons products are far far better still? Or does Dyson still have so many patents that they cannot copy him 100% and their products still differ?

Or is it just brand loyalty e.g. you would still buy Coca Cola even if someone produced another Coke, with exactly the same recipe

Thanks (I am currently researching Engineers for Uni and so your answers all help)

I forgot to also say - why would they still buy dyson products, when the copycat products are almost always cheaper also (but taking into account they may differ as well)

Favorite Answer

I think Dyson is the only one with the pivoting action that allows you to turn it like a car.

I would never buy a bagless vacuum cleaner, and don't see why anyone would.

The bag contains the mess, makes cleanup much easier.

As far as I know, this brand cleaner has gotten poor reviews.

.