Are climate change deniers who use anecdotal cold weather stories similarly now convinced?

Due to the record heat that is going to hit the Northeast? i.e. ... if climate change "doesn't exist because look at how cold last winter was" as I've seen... are yow now swayed that climate change does exist? If it's cold again next winter, will you again not think climate change exists?

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/07/05/us.heat.wave/inde...

I didn't ask for the usual cliched denialist answers.. please answer the question

Wow... lots of trouble answering a simple question on here, as usual

Favorite Answer

It's never been disputed that global temps change, history shows us that, ie; ICE AGE!

All the changes are NATURAL and Not man made, there's no need to tax us for that.

I think that " climate change i/e global warming " is false. Not because of small weather patterns but because of the climate change crowd being so dishonest. The hacked e mails admit that they have been cooking the numbers. The " temperature monitoring stations have been located purposely to places that would inflate the temperature. The " hockey stick graph is fake . The source material for the global warming theory has been " lost". On and on with crap like that. Do some research with an open mind. You will be hard pressed not to see the truth if you don't have your mind made up before hand.

No, I won't be swayed.

You see, I'm NOT a climate change denier, but I am a man made climate change denier.

Climate happens... and has been for millenia.

I ONLY listen to what Dr. Richard Lindzen worlds leading Climatologist @ MIT has to say .

Not interested in the CNN propaganda machine .

P.S. I know dopes like you can't use Algore as your point man anymore , so you are determined to find something , anything that will still work to convince the rest of the world of the hoax ( anything to convince the masses , to sell your one world one gov't wet dream ) ......... good luck with that .

Stop trying to teach this pig to sing.

They don't get it, never will. Lets just get past trying to convince them and do what we know we have to.

Even if global warming wasn't real, or if it is real but humans aren't responsible for it, wouldn't a cleaner world be better anyway ?

Oh, no, you totally convinced me.

That's why I'll never believe in global warming no matter how hot it gets.

I'll know, that's just weather, not climate.

EDIT: What did you think the T. in Bat T. Guano stood for?

TROUBLE.

Yep, you got it. Trouble really is my middle name.

Great Question! And the answer is NO!

what a nit wit..... its summer time

if you are in school learning this you need to send me your teachers name and the name of the school

if you are out of school I feel sorry for you..not....you are another idiot like obama and his socialist party is

Climate change isn't caused by humans. Its not possible. Its natural

global warming is a scheme to create money, nothing else.