Should the funding of US Global Warming research be cut off on the basis of the Separation of Church & State?

Since Science is never settled, isn't Settled Science the same as Religion?
And hasn't the Climate Change crown further established themselves as a Religion by referring to skeptics as deniers?
Update: Gary F - When you define 'informed' as 'in agreement with me' the world is full of stupid people. Jeff M - My argument is that 'Settled Science' is actually Religion & should therefore not be funded by the State. What are u arguing? That unsettled Science shouldn't be funded... show more Gary F - When you define 'informed' as 'in agreement with me' the world is full of stupid people.
Jeff M - My argument is that 'Settled Science' is actually Religion & should therefore not be funded by the State. What are u arguing? That unsettled Science shouldn't be funded either?
Paul B - No cheap sophistry here.. Nothing is certain, but all guesses are NOT created equal. So the question is are AGW proponents SCIENTISTS trying to discover the truth, or PRIESTS simply trying to validate their FAITH. And I maintain they are acting like Priests.
Mike L. - Yep
Dana - Science is the study of the Logos. God is the notion the Logos is alive
Religion is BELIEVING you KNOW the Logos, Science is about Skeptical investigation. I think you are a PRIEST who BELIEVES he's a SCIENTIST.
The Apocalypse is upon us, u don't know the tipping points, or the feedback math, or how much emission reduction it will take, but you sure KNOW it's on it's way.
Ottawa - True not a good religion.
Update 2: Karl - Freedom of Religion means you CAN evoke the name of God. Separation of Church and State means you CAN'T force me to. I don't care if YOU pray to Gaia, Just don't Cap & Trade MY money into her coffers. Hey Trevor - When the increase in Global Temperatures took a 10 year break - ... show more Karl - Freedom of Religion means you CAN evoke the name of God.
Separation of Church and State means you CAN'T force me to.
I don't care if YOU pray to Gaia,
Just don't Cap & Trade MY money into her coffers.

Hey Trevor - When the increase in Global Temperatures took a 10 year break -
Skepticism increased just like one would expect
http://news.mongabay.com/2009/0312-hance...
But AGW Advocates did not say "We understand the increased skepticism"
They said things like: "The debate is over", "The Science is Settled", "The REALITY of Global Warming…" and they started calling me a DENIER.
I said these aren't ADVOCATES anymore, these are BELIEVERS.
It doesn't matter what the actual temperature is doing anymore, (AGW>ACC)
It doesn't matter if our models work well,
The Apocalypse must be taken on FAITH.

Now I don't ask you to agree with my Skepticism, but do try to understand that there is nothing 'abstract' in my sense that AGW is now a RELIGION.
Update 3: Ah Baccheus - If you listen to the left wing media it's all confidence & consensus. BUT if you broadcast hacked emails it's: “The fact IS that we CAN'T account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can’t" - Kevin Trenberth, NCAR scientist "Among climate... show more Ah Baccheus - If you listen to the left wing media it's all confidence & consensus.
BUT if you broadcast hacked emails it's: “The fact IS that we CAN'T account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can’t" - Kevin Trenberth, NCAR scientist

"Among climate researchers ..it is absolutely settled and without dispute that man is causing the environment to warm."

So if it fails to warm…that's a TRAVASTY. Can you smell the Relegion yet?

It's not a TRAVESTY when your Scientific Theory needs some work.
A Travesty is when you've failed to convince the world of a Divine Revelation.
Update 4: Gary F - No greater truth, no childish insult, no contempt for science. Science is TESTING what you THINK is true. Religion is PROVING what you KNOW is true. AGW has become the companion to Creationism. NOW AGW advocates KNOW the TRUTH and if the data doesn't agree, there's something wrong with... show more Gary F - No greater truth, no childish insult, no contempt for science.
Science is TESTING what you THINK is true.
Religion is PROVING what you KNOW is true.
AGW has become the companion to Creationism.
NOW AGW advocates KNOW the TRUTH and if the data doesn't agree,
there's something wrong with the data.
30 years ago they had some Scientists, now Skeptics get fired and only Priests remain.

http://www.examiner.com/x-25061-Climate-...