I want to name my baby girl Jaclyn Margaret.?

What do you think of that name? How do you like Jaclyn Spelled? Jaclyn, Jacklyn, Jacqueline, Jacklin or Jacklin, Do you think Margaret goes with the name Jaclyn? ( Margaret is a family name) What other middle names do you like? We are set on a first name. So all I am really looking for is opinions on... show more What do you think of that name?

How do you like Jaclyn Spelled? Jaclyn, Jacklyn, Jacqueline, Jacklin or Jacklin,

Do you think Margaret goes with the name Jaclyn? ( Margaret is a family name)

What other middle names do you like?

We are set on a first name. So all I am really looking for is opinions on the name, possible spellings for the first name and opinions and other suggestions for middle names.

I personally do not like modern names, so if anybody has suggestions for more old fashion middle names that would be greatly appreciated

I was also considering the middle name Elise. But then her initials would spell Jew. Do you think that would be a problem?

thank you very much for your help :)