Was MLK's DREAM just that? A dream?

Seriously, he said he had a dream, it sounded like a good one too, too bad nobody woke him up to see that in reality it would never happen. I honestly think Malcolm X was right, with separating and by any means necessary ideology. There has never been a country in which people are equal, Look at history there has... show more Seriously, he said he had a dream, it sounded like a good one too, too bad nobody woke him up to see that in reality it would never happen. I honestly think Malcolm X was right, with separating and by any means necessary ideology. There has never been a country in which people are equal, Look at history there has never been one. Romans had slavery, so did Egypt and so did Greece, ALL of WESTERN europe had CHATTEL (treat people like animals, not regular slavery even worse than regular slavery). Chinese oppress the tibetans and Uighurs, North indians hate south indians because they are dark.

Arabs discriminate against jews, other arabs, dark skinned people. Africa isnt innocent either, Africans are killing themselves over Colonial Cages (borders) Dominicans hate dark skin and we hate haitians yes i admitted it. Puerto Ricans look down on Dominicans and black people Same thing in all latin america where if you are not white then you are wrong.

So why Do people hold up MLK as a poster boy for equality when we know we will never get it? If it was not race hatred it would revert back to gender hatred and "ethnic" hatred such as Brits vs Irish, Germans vs Poles, French vs Germans vs Anglos, Russians vs Eastern europeans.

And we know multiculturalism will never EVER work in America or the western hemisphere, not with the horrible race relations of the past 500 years, how the hell do they expect us to let that go?

Jews and Palestinians have been fighting for 2000 years over a "birth right" to the land. So how do they expect whites and blacks to ever get along after all the atrocities whites have committed? It is unreasonable. And after much thinking it has come to my attention that MLK's Dream was a pretty good one, im surprised he actually remembered it because you generally forget most of the dreams you have. It was just that folks- it was a dream, time to wake up. Separation is the only way. Happy belated 4th to those who were "independent" on the 4th. And to all the afro descendants happy future emancipation day.
12 answers 12