Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

小米 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我解幾題英文找出錯誤的題目~

1. If everyone (would have voted), we (might have chosen) a (better) candidate (for the office).

2. (To raise) a child multilingually, one of the best methods (is) (to have) different people (to speak) different languages to the child from the time of birth.

3. Because he (was very tired), (so) he (took) a nap (on the sofa).

4. We talked (about) (what) (an) intelligent girl (was Jane)

5. Barry (did not) get out of bed. (Until his mother called him twice). He (had stayed up) too late (the night before).

6. The store owner watched the shopper (carefully), (so) she (suspected him of) (stealing from) her before.

7. Northern Canada is a cold, (treeless) region, but (however) many people (consider it) (extremely) beautiful.

8. He is one of the most (bored) people I (have ever met). He never stops (talking) and never says (anything interesting).

9. A (tired-looking) student (in) my classes often (sleep) (through) most of the lectures.

10. When I was (little), my brother tried to (feed) me flies and he told me (they) (are) raisins.

11. I (think) he (made) (too many) mistakes when he (has been) managing director.

12. (No matter how) (fluently) you are in English, to (apply for) a senior position you must have the required experience. We can’t make up new rules (to suit you).

13. (According to) a survey, (there are) a lot of college students get a (part-time) job (in) the summer.

14. The child, (which) didn't (want) to play (the piano), (ran) to her grandpa for help.

15. He never (goes) to bed (late), but tonight he (went) to bed after midnight (news) is over.

括號起來的部份是每題的ABCD選項

(因為打不了底線所以用括號)

希望有人可以幫我解答

如果可以的話也解釋一下為什麼是那個答案

感激!!! ><

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1. If everyone (HAD voted), we (might have chosen) a (better) candidate (for the office).

與過去事實相反的假設

IF子句需用過去完成式

2. (To raise) a child multilingually, one of the best methods (is) (to have) different people (SPEAK) different languages to the child from the time of birth.

HAVE使役動辭後用元行動詞SPEAK

3. Because he (was very tired), ( 不需SO) he (took) a nap (on the sofa).

4. We talked (about) (what) (an) intelligent girl (JANE WAS)

WHAT後的子句

昰一個間接子句

而不昰疑問句

5. Barry (did not) get out of bed until his mother called him twice. He (had stayed up) too late (the night before).

UNTIL改成小寫連接前後二個子句

6. The store owner watched the shopper (carefully) BECAUSE she (suspected him of) (stealing from) her before.

BECAUSE後面的子句式原因而非結果

7. Northern Canada is a cold, (treeless) region, but (不需however) many people (consider it) (extremely) beautiful.

BUT就已經有轉換意義

8. He is one of the most (borING) people I (have ever met). He never stops (talking) and never says (anything interesting).

BORING昰使人家厭煩無聊的意思

Bored昰因某事情使自己覺得很無聊

9. A (tired-looking) student (in) my classes often (sleepS) (through) most of the lectures.

主詞是一個學生

動詞需加S

10. When I was (little), my brother tried to (feed) me flies and he told me (they) (WERE) raisins.

過去式

11. I (think) he (made) (too many) mistakes when he (WAS) managing director.

WHEN子句中使用BE動詞的過去式

12. (No matter how) (FLUENT) you are in English, to (apply for) a senior position you must have the required experience. We can’t make up new rules (to suit you).

FLUENT與you are連用

13. (According to) a survey, (不需要there are這二字) a lot of college students get a (part-time) job (in) the summer.

14. The child, (WHO) didn't (want) to play (the piano), (ran) to her grandpa for help.

WHO指的昰前面的child

15. He never (goes) to bed (late), but tonight he (GOES) to bed after midnight (news) is over.

整個句子都用現在式表示一件事實

Source(s): 教學經驗