Are submissions cheap ways to win fights?

Yeah, yeah I know, I know this isn't boxing. There are different techniques you can use to win. but when it comes to winning, not just in MMA, but in wrestling as well...I get the feeling that the fighter is trying to puss out and win a fight by using submissions rather than fight 'till the end with an... show more Yeah, yeah I know, I know this isn't boxing. There are different techniques you can use to win. but when it comes to winning, not just in MMA, but in wrestling as well...I get the feeling that the fighter is trying to puss out and win a fight by using submissions rather than fight 'till the end with an honorable, respectable and entertaining fight. They do this early on and ruin the fight. Yeah they win, but what kind of fight would it be if I just submitted every opponent rather than fight him head on? A boring one...you guys get what I'm trying to say? This happens especially early on in the fights. Knowing they won't win if they continue, so they use submissions to grab a cheap win.
Update: I'm sorry, but I really, really hate it when fighters & wrestlers try to win fights so early on in the match using submissions. It really annoys me.
Update 2: No, no I didn't. I wanted Lesnar to win, but not that way.
Update 3: This is just a general thought. I like how wordsbecoming summed it. Nice explanation.