Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 10 years ago

Why do young black guys go for white women nowadays?

She just have 2 b white skinned and dese black guys will flock 2 her wif open arms

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3121/sssds.jpg

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

For most sensible people, race is not a barrier when it comes to romantic relationships.(Or any other kind, for that matter,)

• 10 years ago

There's lots of reason why black guys like white women.

A lot of it boils down to sexual attraction. For many IR couples the contrast between a small thin white girl and a powerful large black man is impossible to resist and a big turn on.

You will find a huge amount of material on the internet that is devoted to the IR lifestyle. Many white women also have husbands but still have use black men for sexuallyfulfillmentt (often the husbands are fine with this as well).

Of course there are still lots of people who will only date with there own race but more and more people are turning to IR relationships.

Source(s): www.blondesonblacks.com
  • Lynn
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

I know it's not the case for every couple. But, i've heard a lot of Black men say that White women are easier (sexually), give them money, let them drive their cars, fall for their lies easier, and put up with more bs in general, etc... I don't condone men using women for these reasons. But, that's just what i've heard them say.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I feel the same way when i see a white girl with a black guy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Money

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

black people are retards anyway, so why even care?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.