Why do young black guys go for white women nowadays?

She just have 2 b white skinned and dese black guys will flock 2 her wif open arms

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3121/sssds.jpg

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Storm
    Lv 5
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Same reason why so many white guys like Asian girls. Times are changing. People don't have to get with the same race anymore. Racism is as rampant as it use to be, which is a good thing. Now people who like each other (regardless of the race) can get with each other without having stones thrown at them lol. Why does it matter to you anyway?

As for the picture....I don't know. That woman looks really old so I don't think that they are dating.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

WHY DOES IT EVEN MATTER!!!!!!!

We're in 2010!

There is no Acting Black

There is no Acting White

There is no Acting Asian

There is no Acting Mexican

There is no Acting Spanish

There is no Acting French

There is no Acting Polish

There is no Acting Period!

Your "Swagger" Doesn't Exist, it's just some cheap "Suppose to be unique" Version of the Soul Train. Your keeping the Racism going. LET IT GO.

First of All, You can get any job or college you want. No one is stopping you.

Second of All, You do not need to Join Gangs and Live in the Ghettos.

Third of All, Rape is suppose to prove a point with music. Not tell about drugs, sex, violence and "Gangsta Love".

It's Called Diversity!

Source(s): My Mind, My Moral Code and My Lifestyle.
  • 10 years ago

I don't think those two are a couple. That woman is way too old. Anyway I think that people could date whoever they want. It doesn't matter if you date someone with a different nationality then you

• 10 years ago

maybe they like each other?!? why are you worried about it..date whoever you want why does color matter? Thats why we cant ever move on to the future people like you are living in the past..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

I'm not sure that's true. However opposites do attract. Asian men love American blond women. Go figure.

• 10 years ago

Have u heard of diversity?

• 10 years ago

That maybe has been her adopted black baby. Black babies were in before madonna and angelina jolie did it lol.

• 10 years ago

looks like thats his mom..this chick is old.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.