Anonymous

Why do young black guys go for white women nowadays?

She just have 2 b white skinned and dese black guys will flock 2 her wif open arms

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3121/sssds.jpg

Best Answer

not always the case, don't generalize like that.

First of all, your link doesn't prove anything. How do you know that woman was white and how do you know that man was black? You don't.

Second of all, I just asked the very same question, although my explanation was more thorough and articulate. Your explanation has a tone of jealousy?

As to the answer to your question, my opinion is the media. Now a days, all the rap songs are stating how all their females have to be thick, red boned or white. Also, black males seem to be under the impression that black females are loud and cause nothing but drama where ever they go, and white females will do anything. Are you from the south. I am, and i find that black males interest in white females is more typical in the south. Then again, the south and the north are like two different worlds. (In my opinion)

Source(s): personal knowledge and experience

um i never seen people with "white" skin. Maybe a pinkish skin(whites) and like shades brown(non-whites) and like yellowish and stuff..same with black, never seen someone with "black skin" only dark brown

But who cares. Why does race matter or color? And well a lot of guys I know NOT just black guys say they don't black women because a lot have an attitude and that goes for other women of other races. A guy DOES NOT want a girl with an attitude or who tries to boss them around.

• dont you know stereotypes?

because compared to a black female.. white females are weak and submissive.

If black guys REALLY had taste, they'd go asian like us white guys are doing. But, asian females have very low drug usage rates.. so there is probably less compatibility between black males and asian females.

Anyways... the biggest interracial couple in the usa is not black man white woman. Its white man asian woman.

And why do NOBODY talk about the divorce rate of black man white woman. We all know black guys can get white women. The question I want to know is why cant they KEEP white women?

Its kind of a shame that black men white women have the highest divorce rates of all couples and black women white men have the lowest divorce rates of all couples.

Its a sad world when white men with black women have lower divorce rates than black men with black women. Sad world. That shouldnt be but it is according to a woman who researched the divorce rates of interracial couples.

WHY DOES IT EVEN remember!!!!!!! we are in 2010! there is no appearing Black there is no appearing White there is no appearing Asian there is no appearing Mexican there is no appearing Spanish there is no appearing French there is no appearing Polish there is no appearing era! Your "Swagger" would not Exist, it particularly is in basic terms some much affordable "assume to be unique" version of the Soul practice. Your conserving the Racism going. enable IT go. at the beginning, you will get any activity or college you desire. no person is combating you. 2nd of All, you do no longer might desire to connect Gangs and stay interior the Ghettos. third of All, Rape is assume to coach a factor with song. no longer tell approximately medications, intercourse, violence and "Gangsta Love". it particularly is observed as variety!

• Lucky

Maybe for the same reason why some white women go for black men. Who knows? Who cares? Love is love!

White women are chasing them because all the White men are going to Asian women. Its Whites who hate one another and date IR to get back at each other. Black guys and Asian girls are just the easiest because they both worship white people and hate themselves.

Source(s): harsh truth

that is in africa and that ugly pink skinned lady is a disgusting example of what you consider blk men to chase after, i am a young 22 yr old white girl,very slim and black men love me and are all over me and i love them right back. I love black men theyre waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay sexier than white men no comparison

Source(s): a white girl who only date blk men watch me shake my whooty

Because nowadays as you say, black guys are always featured as having white girls as lovers, etc.

My opinion

• 2L2Q

There Looks

???

Strange link to prove your post. Those people are simply walking down the street.