What is the best way to organize Lab protocols?

I just started my PhD and am looking for a way to organize my lab protocols so that i can access them from one place. I store them in my email but is there a better way where i can access them straight ?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

There are many websites that have links on their protocols site but i found the easiest to use is www.protocolpedia.com

It has the feature where you can add your protocols to their site or check many that they already have.

Once added you can click on 'Add to favorites' to save those protocols under your login. This way you can access your protocols under your login. Also interestingly you can use your facebook account to login to this site. Make sure that after you connect with facebook you should fill in the username etc form.

Good luck with your PhD.

Source(s): www.protocolpedia.com
  • 10 years ago

John R is right but in that case sceintwits answer makes more sense as you are not storing the protocols on your computer but straight on the website to easily access it.

Great website.

• John R
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Computers die. I have them all printed out and stored in a binder where I can find them easily and scribble corrections and modifications as I make mistakes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.