Link asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Should we have a referendum on the Arizona State Senate this fall? Read a history on a few, real substance.?

Arizona State Sen. Russell Pearce (R) A known neo-nazi friend who has passed racist/sexist legislation in the past, he found himself in trouble for beating two ex-wives, and also got media attention a few years ago for accidentally sending out a racist e-mail, yeah this guy introduced the bill.

Here's his e-mail from 2006:

"The media presents a "single view of the world - a world in which every voice proclaims the equality of the races, the inerrant nature of the Jewish 'Holocaust' tale, the wickedness of attempting to halt the flood of non-White aliens pouring across our borders, the danger of permitting citizens to keep and bear arms, the moral equivalence of all sexual orientations, and the desirability of a 'pluralistic,' cosmopolitan society rather than a homogeneous, White one,"

Here's his Neo-Nazi rally friends from a few years back: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi9izfNXx

Youtube thumbnail

And Russell Pearce with his x-wives and legislation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byegalbEP

Youtube thumbnail

THIS HAS BEEN KNOWN FOR YEARS!!! Yet, we still re-elect this racist.

State Senate Majority Leader Chuck Gray (R) follows white pride world wide stormfront on twitter.

Kris Kobach: Writer of SB1070, gets his money from FAIR which is a known racist eugenics organization trying to prove the white race is superior.

Yeah the makers of the law have quite some baggage, I think Jan Brewer is just really really misguided with good intentions. If the Tea Party/Conservatives wants REAL reform they need to clean their party first. What say you?

Update:

The immigration law is one thing, and that can be another debate. This is primarily about the history on who's there.

Update 2:

Cap n trade: oh I forgot you don't read the proof huh? I called hima friend of neo-nazi's too learn to read.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A referendum? Just do a regular vote and get the guy out, if you are of the minority opinion in regards to whoever this guys is, then it sucks, I can understand the frustration, but that is kind of how democratic institutions work.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, we white people don't have a lot of people looking out for us these days so....NO

Having a racist President and First Ape Lady have jaded me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You lost me when you called him neo-NAZI and racist/sexist.

Liberal rant !

• 1 decade ago

Bill Fat Dick Clinton

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.