How come there are Black People in South-Africa where it gets cold?

I mean i was taught about History that in Africa where it's mosty hot all year round hence of having Black People. And when the Ice-Age came and continents split the Humans started to change and become fairer etc. So my question is since it gets cold in South-Africa then how come there are Black People... show more I mean i was taught about History that in Africa where it's mosty hot all year round hence of having Black People. And when the Ice-Age came and continents split the Humans started to change and become fairer etc. So my question is since it gets cold in South-Africa then how come there are Black People there?..Any country where it gets cold or has a Winter Season there aren't native blacks. So how come South-Africa has black people? did they immigrate from other African countries during the centuries? I mean they were there long before the White People camre right? so how come like say Nigeria where it's always Hot but in South-Africa where there is winter but still black People in both countries?

Thanks.