I need help with this gravity question?

This is what i had wrote for the answer, but he said it wasn't answering the question The Moon is in orbit around the Earth due to gravitational forces. In thinking about this gravitational force, you see three possibilities: 1). The Earth pulls on the Moon with a greater force; 2). The Moon pulls on the... show more This is what i had wrote for the answer, but he said it wasn't answering the question

The Moon is in orbit around the Earth due to gravitational forces. In thinking about this gravitational force, you see three possibilities: 1). The Earth pulls on the Moon with a greater force; 2). The Moon pulls on the Earth with a greater force; 3). The attract one another equally.

Which process is occurring? Provide an explanation for your answer.
This is the Law of Universal Gravity.
When both bodies are pulling each other with a force that is directly proportional to their own Mass and inversely proportional to the Distance between them Thus force exerted by moon on earth's surface will be much lower than the force exerted by Earth on Moon's surface. A body midway between moon and earth will experience more attraction by the earth because bigger mass of Earth.
But a body that is much closer to the moon will be attracted more by the moon than by the Earth and will either orbit around the moon or fall on its surface

THIS IS WHAT HE WROTE BACK TO ME, PLEASE HELP!!

Look closely at the gravity equation. Where does gravity come from? What contributes to this force? What does Newton’s Third law of Motion have to say about this force?
3 answers 3