Where do you get materials to build your own carport?

I want to build my own aluminum carport with the tin roof. I don't want the tacky pvc frame with a tarp. I've put up several sheds and had no prolems. I just don't know where you go to buy these materials. It seems they are only available to contractors yet this would be so easy to put up.

Favorite Answer

Simple look on the internet by typing in what you are looking for on Google, and when it comes up with the webb sites check them out.

I can assure you that you can purchase the materials you require for a car port without being a builder/ contractor.

1

Source(s): Ultimate 16000 Woodworking Projects : http://WoodworkingPlans.siopu.com/?vLn
  • gaw

Carports At Lowes

Build Your Own Carport

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I want to build my own aluminum carport with the tin roof. I don't want the tacky pvc frame with a tarp. I've put up several sheds and had no prolems. I just don't know where you go to buy these materials. It seems they are only available to contractors yet this would be so easy to put...

Source(s): materials build carport: https://biturl.im/bpgTK

Contact a local Mobile Home dealer and ask them where they get their stuff from. I had a catalog with mobile home acessories but through it out so I do know they are out there. You could even get them to deliver the items if not too far away. Another way is go to www.CSNSheds.com/carports and see what ya can do there! Good Luck

Source(s): Ex mobile home owner with a carport

Lowe's have entire carports for sale. There are many different size configurations as well. go to Lowe's.com and type in carports. To shop your local store type in the zip code. Good Luck!

Source(s): Work at Lowe's
  • Tigger

If I were you, I would start with places like Lowe's or Home Depot.

Good luck!

building supplies , timber , cement , galvanised tin sheets (flat and corrugated etc etc

• Dan H

Lowes and Home Depot if you are in the US>