This illuminati BULLLLSHHHHHHHHHHHH?

People say that some of my favorite celebrites sold thier soul to the devil to recieve riches.. EX: Lebron, Kobe, Lil Wayne, Jay Z, Chris Paul etc.. People say in Wheezys song Drop The World it contains devil ****. Well he is high in 99% of his music so i doubt he is involved in this devil stuff. He has songs from the heart but this one didnt mean nuttin. And as a big fan of him he prays before he goes on tour and when he eats. And god gave them thier abilites, they got themselves rich not the frickin illuminati. Its just dumb *** people looking for new ways to mess with peoples lives.

Favorite Answer

"It's just dumb" .. yes it is.

Oh my god I would have punched the **** who said that for being such a tit.

The illuminati exist, but have nothing to do with the devil, or bullshit like that.

I have no idea who these people are that you are so in love with and support wholeheartedly but I agree that MOST celebrities work hard for what they have and have not sold their souls to the devil, as far as we know. No one knows 100% about anyone else, so you might be surprised. Look at all the things that come out about someone after they are gone or even while they are still here? Wonderful next door neighbors, God fearing go to churchers - serial killers like Jeffrey Daumler.

What has the illuminati to do with any of this?

yea....dont belive them...those people worked really hard to get were they at....it wasnt handed to them....they need to realize..that