What happens if you put lemon juice on the skin then go out in the sun?

okay so i have darker than mixed race skin but its not fully black and i have been in the sun lately and i have tanned for a very long time and want to go back to my natural skin tone. i have heard that lemon juice lightens the skin but what happens if you go into the sun after applying lemon juice do you get a lot... show more okay so i have darker than mixed race skin but its not fully black and i have been in the sun lately and i have tanned for a very long time and want to go back to my natural skin tone. i have heard that lemon juice lightens the skin but what happens if you go into the sun after applying lemon juice do you get a lot lighter because i no thats what happens with the hair.
also can you use concentrated lemon juice on the skin
all this applys too skin btw.
and do you no of any other natural lightners or manufactured ones you can buy in the uk.
Update: i dont want to be lighter, i just want to go back to my natural shade :)