What's your opinion on the odds of a YRC Worldwide Inc (YRCW) bankruptcy...will it survive Obama's recession?

http://moneycentral.msn.com/detail/stock...
YRCW: 0.14 -0.00 (-2.72%) - YRC Worldwide Inc - MSN Money
Update: Caveat Empty, If you don't care then don't waste OUR time! BTW Bush's recession is history and as you can see from the link I suppled, YRCW is still a "going concern",,,if just barely. If YRC goes bust, it will be on Obama's watch and all your empty words are just political ignorance... show more Caveat Empty,

If you don't care then don't waste OUR time!
BTW Bush's recession is history and as you can see from the link I suppled, YRCW is still a "going concern",,,if just barely. If YRC goes bust, it will be on Obama's watch and all your empty words are just political ignorance living in the past.
Politics section is THATAWAY------>
Update 2: Dear Marc, My seven year-old son seems to have an early interest in stocks, but only has a few hundred to invest, so he was scouting out a low cost stock. I want to encourage his interest, but obviously since he can't really afford a $10 stock, he's stuck with penny stocks. Would he do better with... show more Dear Marc,

My seven year-old son seems to have an early interest in stocks, but only has a few hundred to invest, so he was scouting out a low cost stock.
I want to encourage his interest, but obviously since he can't really afford a $10 stock, he's stuck with penny stocks. Would he do better with Sirius XM Radio?
Your opinion may be humble, but he will be avoiding YRCW thanks to your input !!!
5 answers 5