M&M Diet - Has anyone tried it?

Has anyone tried the M&M Diet? I don't want to sound negative, but it seems to me that Cadburys are simply trying to take advantage of everyone's love of chocolate. For those who havent heard of it : - You purchase 10 bags of M&M's from Tesco's. With your diet stipulated breakfast, you also... show more Has anyone tried the M&M Diet?
I don't want to sound negative, but it seems to me that Cadburys are simply trying to take advantage of everyone's love of chocolate. For those who havent heard of it : -

You purchase 10 bags of M&M's from Tesco's. With your diet stipulated breakfast, you also eat 15 brown and 15 orange M&M's. This will replace, at least in your mind, your coffee, your bacon or sausage, your toast, and your orange juice. These are all items that are brown or orange. The caloric intake from 30 M&M's is so small that it is insignificant in comparison to the mental and emotional benefits of having your traditional brown and orange foods in the morning."

"For lunch, many of us stop at the local fast food place and grab a hamburger. We miss not having the greasy, fatty, burger and fries when we are forced to eat something that is supposed to be good for us. On the M&M's diet, you replace that hamburger and fries with 20 brown M&M's to represent the bun, the beef, and the fries, a yellow one to represent the mustard, a red one to represent the tomato slice and the ketchup, and a green one to represent the pickle and lettuce. As with the breakfast, four of 23 sweets will not add enough calories to work against the original plans of your diet. They will again, however, appease that hunger tradition of the Big Mac or the Whopper."

"For your supper, you have a well balanced 500 calorie meal of your choice"

Anyone tried this?
Update: thx Benjamintheblue