Atheists, how do you deny these evidence for creationism?

First off, im going to start by trying to dispute evolution. Although it is a logical fallacy and not actual evidence that makes creationism true (and disputed many many many many MANY times before), it was on a creationist website, so im going to say it anyways. 2nd law of thermodynamics!!! take that atheists! I dunno what thta is, but its still a checkmate!

Second, im gonna name a few creationists who were famous. Newton. Although he lived way before evolution through natural selection was even known, he was still technically a creationist right?

Third, im just gonna say some quotes from the bible and tell you how true it is, even though i only take out the verses that i like and skip through the ones that are disgusting and wrong.

Lastly, im just gonna say god did everything because i am unable to comprehend real science and real evidence. I mean, what do you expect from an undereducated homeschooled kid who got brainwashed and indoctrinated at a young age?

So atheists

either i am wrong and im an uneducated, arrogant, self righteous, hypocritical science iliterate, or 98.5% of all scientists who accept the theory of evolution through natural selection are wrong.

So which one is it?

Good point Rebecca my fellow creationist atheist.

Evolution is only a theory! Evolution is only a theory, because by theory, a theory is only an explanation of facts that is supported by ALL RELEVANT OBSERVATIONS. A theory is ONLY generally agreed in the scientific community.

Evolution is only a theory. Btw, we get sick from demons.

Favorite Answer

Damn... Well, I'm sold. I'm still an atheist, but now I'm a creationist atheist. Take that, evolution!

"either i am wrong and im an uneducated, arrogant, self righteous, hypocritical science iliterate, or 98.5% of all scientists who accept the theory of evolution through natural selection are wrong."

Well, to be honest, I have to say that if you believe as you suggest, you are wrong, and the other stuff that goes with it.

Using arguments from a creationist web site is not too bright. They have an axe to grind and total disregard for truth.

Naming creationists is called "argument from authority." But it only works if they WERE authoritative in the field of the argument. Newton was not. He was a mathematician. So this is a "false argument from authority."

Quoting from the Bible is nice, but first you must prove that the Bible is a valid reference.

Failure to understand science is EXACTLY why the ignorant, uneducated, superstitions, nomadic shepherds made up stories involving a magic origin for humanity.

Now, I can see that you are providing argument types used by theists but the way you present them makes me believe you are also atheist and are just mocking theists. If I'm wrong about that, then you are REALLY pathetic. But if I'm right, you are just showing the idiocy of theists who make stupid claims. And you are doing it by summarizing the stupid stuff they like to say.

Hey, you left out "many scientists don't believe in evolution" and "there is scientific evidence against evolution" . You didn't confuse evolution with the big bang theory or the origin of life either. You didn't talk about transitional fossils.

I'm beginning to think you're not a sincere creationist.

"Additional Details

Evolution is only a theory. Btw, we get sick from demons"

that right there makes me think "wow this dude is full of ****"

im a atheist, and my question for you is

Were is the proof that Creationism is real? and not just the idea of some drugged up ahrib who was righting a story for his creative righting class 2000 years ago

OMG...I was thinking you were for real, until after you said you were going to quote some Bible verses..then I was like, ah satire.

Don't you hate how creationist keep overstating the 2nd law of thermodynamics having no clue how it actually works?

While Monty Python's existence DOES suggest the presence of a loving and benevolent supreme being, how could such a god and Rebecca Black exist in the same plane of reality? a conundrum, to be sure.

The first one.

"...what you've just said... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

I'm going to say the first one. If Creationists were more honest with themselves, perhaps they would realize how absurd they sound.

Source(s): WWHMJD? HE WOULD ROCK!!! Thou shalt turn thy music UP!

Oh, I think your example fallacies were carefully chosen as representative of those most commonly used by creationists!