Atheists, how do you deny these evidence for creationism?

First off, im going to start by trying to dispute evolution. Although it is a logical fallacy and not actual evidence that makes creationism true (and disputed many many many many MANY times before), it was on a creationist website, so im going to say it anyways. 2nd law of thermodynamics!!! take that atheists! I... show more First off, im going to start by trying to dispute evolution. Although it is a logical fallacy and not actual evidence that makes creationism true (and disputed many many many many MANY times before), it was on a creationist website, so im going to say it anyways. 2nd law of thermodynamics!!! take that atheists! I dunno what thta is, but its still a checkmate!

Second, im gonna name a few creationists who were famous. Newton. Although he lived way before evolution through natural selection was even known, he was still technically a creationist right?

Third, im just gonna say some quotes from the bible and tell you how true it is, even though i only take out the verses that i like and skip through the ones that are disgusting and wrong.

Lastly, im just gonna say god did everything because i am unable to comprehend real science and real evidence. I mean, what do you expect from an undereducated homeschooled kid who got brainwashed and indoctrinated at a young age?

So atheists

either i am wrong and im an uneducated, arrogant, self righteous, hypocritical science iliterate, or 98.5% of all scientists who accept the theory of evolution through natural selection are wrong.

So which one is it?
Update: Good point Rebecca my fellow creationist atheist. Evolution is only a theory! Evolution is only a theory, because by theory, a theory is only an explanation of facts that is supported by ALL RELEVANT OBSERVATIONS. A theory is ONLY generally agreed in the scientific community. Evolution is only a theory. Btw,... show more Good point Rebecca my fellow creationist atheist.

Evolution is only a theory! Evolution is only a theory, because by theory, a theory is only an explanation of facts that is supported by ALL RELEVANT OBSERVATIONS. A theory is ONLY generally agreed in the scientific community.

Evolution is only a theory. Btw, we get sick from demons.