So disgusting. One of my cat's pee odor is so strong I have to clean the litter box and change litter 2X a day?

This has not happened with other cats we've had. My daughter and I live close to each other and have sometimes changed cats due to circumstances. (Her non-smelly one has a heart condition and I watch her sometimes.) It's gross.My cats eat purina cat chow dry and I use clumping cat litter One of my... show more This has not happened with other cats we've had. My daughter and I live close to each other and have sometimes changed cats due to circumstances. (Her non-smelly one has a heart condition and I watch her sometimes.) It's gross.My cats eat purina cat chow dry and I use clumping cat litter One of my cat's urine is soooooooooo strong and always had been. Is there anything I can do? My cats are both indoor cats Thank you for any help with this misery. PS there is no room for another litter box in the apt.