So what do you think of my daughters names?

Baby Eden Lydia is here, yay!!! She was born on Sunday 27th of June at 4:39 am. She was born naturally, no drugs...woo! She was a healthy 8lb 5oz, and 53cms. She is gorgeous like her big sisters, and we all love her to pieces! She has had many cuddles :-) So my daughters names are Isla Madeleine, Violet... show more Baby Eden Lydia is here, yay!!!

She was born on Sunday 27th of June at 4:39 am. She was born naturally, no drugs...woo! She was a healthy 8lb 5oz, and 53cms. She is gorgeous like her big sisters, and we all love her to pieces! She has had many cuddles :-)

So my daughters names are Isla Madeleine, Violet Isabelle, Sienna Charlotte and Eden Lydia. What are your thoughts? Obviously it doesn't matter anymore - my hubby and I LOVE them all!

I have 2 links to pics on my profile - check them out if you like :-)

BQ: What are THREE boy names that you would suggest that go with my girls names?

We just would like to say a BIG thanks to all of you ladies that helped give me opinions on names for Eden. We are very happy with our choice, and it suits her so great!

Love Leah, Luke, Isla, Violet, Sienna + Eden :-)
Update: LOL, Isla and Violet do sorta look alike in that picture - but they don't look alike at all!