Ali asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Why Does Israel always defeat the Muslims?

I'm Muslim. And I Don't think that Palestine Or Israel Is right on what they do.

But i wanna know

Why Israel Always Defeats the Muslims?

Why Does Israel Treat The Muslims like Trash?

Why Does Israel want to kill All Muslims?

I Don't want a Shitty answer like Israel is better or Muslims are the Aggressor. I'm 14 and already know Israel is the Bad Guy in the Modern World.

Favorite Answer

Israel is the bad guy in your world. Neither any of the countries in that region are the good or bad guys. Actually, a recent poll found Jews have a better opinion of muslims than Americans and some other countries. Israel allows refuge to hundreads of gay palestinians. Israel treats the Palestines like "trash" because groups out there want them destroyed. Do not forget the very day Israel came into existence, they were declared war on by many arab nations. Israel is doing what any state would do when threatend, do what they have to to survive.

To answer your questions... Why does Israel always defeat the muslims??!?! They do not.. .however, they manage to hold Palestine under their grip, and keep the area under lock and key.. they also attack countries like Lebanon, when the terrorists shoot missiles at Israel from within Lebanon.

Why does Israel treat muslims like trash?!? Only the Palestinians, as they want to stop Hamas.

Why does Israel want to kill all muslims?!? They don't.... they want to be left in peace.

Israel has commited horrible actions... however you can't deny that these horrible actions come on the innocent in self defence of the aggressors... who the innocent protect. Nobody not the muslim countries or Israel is fixing this situation... and claiming one as the "bad guy" wont make this any better. Be sure to examine from both point of views. However, Israels housing expansion is not in self defence, and is one of their only legitimate things that make them a "bad guy"

Source(s): I am not a Jew actually. I am an Atheist able to look into the actions of both.

Israel is a modern, secular, industrialized Western-style democracy. There are 14 Arab members of the Knesset. How many Jews have seats in the parliament of (insert Arab thugocracy here)?

Israel always defeats muslims because they have the United States backing them

Muslims have always said they do not recognize Israel & want to wipe them off the face of the world. I am 62 & have heard this out of their mouths my entire life.

What if a neighbor of yours said they want to wipe your Mother off the face of the world, would you just stand by & let them destroy her? Of course you would not. They have lived with this threat for years. What should they do?

The average muslim who is their soldier, has nothing to fight for while the Israelis know that if the muslims win they will kill all the jews, men, women and children. The Israelis fight!

Superior fire power

Bad treatment of others is demonstrated by both sides

Because Muslims mutually want to kill all Israelis.

BECAUSE MUSLIM ARMIES ARE DISASTROUS

THEY HAD 10X THE SIZE OF THE IDF AND THEY HAD THE SH*T KICKED OUT OF THEM!

EVERY TIME!

I GUESS THAT MUSLIMS ARE THE JOKE OF THE WORLD

Because the U.S. facilitates them with advance weapons, support and training.