What does UT location stand for?

What does UT location stand for? On twitter in the Bio and Location section people use a UT number. I know what the number is, but what does UT stand for? And how do they get it? their cell phone. I found my number using Google Earth or Maps.

Favorite Answer

UT stands for Univeral Time. Universal Time (UT) is a timescale based on the rotation of the Earth. It is a modern continuation of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), i.e., the mean solar time on the meridian of Greenwich, and GMT is sometimes used loosely as a synonym for UTC. In fact the expression "Universal Time" is ambiguous, as there are several versions of it, the most commonly used being UTC and UT1 (see below). All of these versions of UT are based on the rotation of the earth compared to distant celestial objects (stars and quasars), but with a scaling factor and other adjustments to make them closer to solar time.

Source(s): Geography Expert

Oh god, I don't know whether to say you're hilarious or you are a dumb bag of ****. Let me see if I can simplify this for you. If you lived in a city where it was common for random people to grab stake knives and start running up and down the street stabbing the elderly and children. Even running into homes and dragging children from under tables, chairs, and beds into the street and stabbing them to death. And, despite the fact that you had a phone right in your hand and there would be no consequence to you, you decided not to report them. You decide to just continue walking down the road. That would mean you support them. Because you aren't trying to stop them. You aren't trying to help the victims. Sitting on the fence is just as bad as handing the criminals weapons. You're either helping the victims, or you're allowing the criminals to continue doing what they are doing. With rape, this goes a few steps further. See, most rapists are men. Victims are men, women and children. But the vast majority of rapists are men. They laugh about it. They joke about it. They try to hide behind "male nature" in order to justify it. What she wore, how she acted, she was drunk, she was in a place "she shouldn't have been," she led him on. That's why he couldn't control himself. That's why he acted like a wild animal. That's why it's her fault he raped her, not his. That's why he's the poor victim whose future will be ruined, while she's the manipulative whore. Sure, male persecution exists, but it isn't true male persecution. It's racism. It's religious prejudice. It's the patriarchy come to bite them in the @ss because you can't deem that certain necessities of life and personality can only be displayed by a certain gender without it coming to hurt you.

Ut Number

It is the postal abbreviation for Utah.