Germany v Spain: Can Spain do it?

I really would love to say that Spain will beat Germany. But i just can't see it happening. Germany have been ruthless in this tournament and played fantastic football. They were 14/1 at the start of the tournament to emerge victorious, and that was only because of their 2008 sort-of success. However,... show more I really would love to say that Spain will beat Germany. But i just can't see it happening. Germany have been ruthless in this tournament and played fantastic football. They were 14/1 at the start of the tournament to emerge victorious, and that was only because of their 2008 sort-of success.

However, England have been shocking in this tournament and got thrashed - Argentina have been good, but have not played anyone big in the tournament so far, and in the qualifiers they could only win two games at home and only finished 4th in their group.

So, Argentina don't perform against good teams, under Maradona anyway and England have been shocking altogether in this cup. So will Spain be able to put Germany in their place next week?
20 answers 20